Sunday, March 07, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5443

 HappyUP!!! - Zep

Why it happened - I saw it on internet
Why it makes me happy -I have had a rather embarrassing stain on the bottom of the toilet. You know, the part right where the water leaves. I had tried a lot of things...but not everything, apparently. This stuff works like a champ. It made my crapper look brand new!

HappyUP!!! -chip in 17
Why it happened -been working on it
Why it makes me happy -I struck that thing just the way I wanted to. There is nothing better than hearing your opponent go, "uh oh'" and then watch it disappear into the cup!

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened -I'm doing a thang
Why it makes me happy - OK...it's not where I want to be. Yet, it is better than it has been in quite some time. Great momentum to build off of

No comments: