Sunday, March 14, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5450

  HappyUP!!! -testing testing testing

Why It Happened -need some new equipment
Why It Makes Me Happy -the 50 gram shaft with the Speed head may not be the one for me...but it may not have been the arrow. This one is a possibility

HappyUP!!! - finding stuff out after the round
Why It Happened -I wanted to give that driver a few swings on the range
Why It Makes Me Happy - I was coming out of my posture a bit. The assistant pro then gave me permission to change my address position into something I am VERY comfortable with. NICE WORK here

HappyUP!!! - great group today. 
Why It Happened -2 regulars were out
Why It Makes Me Happy -but 2 jumped in. Russ an I did our best. Hard to beat that gross 69 by nephew Nick with 5 birdies. We held our own and came out with minor loss


No comments: