Saturday, September 26, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5281

 HappyUP!!! - Voter Guide arrived

Why it happened -it was time?
Why it makes me happy - it's basically my ballot....and I can get all of this behind me tomorrow

HappyUP!!! -4 sandies on the back
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -well, I'm not happy about being in the sand....BUT....it was pretty phenomenal to get them all down in 2 shots!

HappyUP!!! - figuring out the WHS
Why it happened -I did some study
Why it makes me happy -it is always better for me to have a live scenario to help understanding something. I have a REALLY good handle on some of the intricacies of this new system. Now, I can teach others

HappyUP!!! - new cat stuff
Why it happened -I ordered it
Why it makes me happy -can't wait to do some work with the furr balls!!!

No comments: