Thursday, September 24, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5279

 HappyUP!!! - Ratchet

Why it happened -I got sucked in
Why it makes me happy -what a GREAT binge THAT was!.......and left perfectly hanging for the next season...whenever that is!

HappyUP!!! - Acceptance of Next 4 years
Why it happened -a moment of clarity
Why it makes me happy - I think I was already there. As the election has gotten closer, more energy from the outside has crept in. Today, I decided I am OUT on any concern over the election. My predictions of months ago are already being picked up by the media as likely outcomes...and being fanned up.  I only need to vote...my ballot can't get here soon enough

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - day 4 of my program
Why it makes me happy -I'm not going to "go crazy" but I like what I have installed and the VERY early results.  I got things going the right way in a hurry.  Part 2 will kick in next week.


No comments: