Saturday, September 19, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5274

 HappyUP!!! - Tour De France SHOCKER

Why it happened -who knows?
Why it makes me happy -the second place guy should not have been able to make up 2 minutes on the last official leg of the Tour. WOW!!! Nobody saw that coming. I LOVE an all out athletic achievement

HappyUP!!! - the Scotch Tournament
Why it happened -our club puts that on
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I had a blast. EASILY could have been a shot or two better and broke the tie to get us in the dough!

HappyUP!!! - morning refreshment
Why it happened -I was being thoughtful
Why it makes me happy -LOVED greeting my partner in the parking lot with his cart AND a nice beverage to start the day! 

HappyUP!!! -the nephews
Why it happened -we got to play with them
Why it makes me happy -they won the whole thing! How sweet is that!?!?!


No comments: