Monday, September 07, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5262

 HappyUP!!! - the heat was on

Why it happened -we are having a brutal summer
Why it makes me happy -it wasn't that bad being out in it. The humidity was probably worse. As bad as it is, it was manageable. I am enduring the smoke....others are enduring the source of the smoke

HappyUP!!! - a big win
Why it happened -mostly my partner
Why it makes me happy - we put the hammer down. He shot a great score. I shot a pretty good one. Our opponents played OK...but that wasn't good enough today for them. I love to win. I have a nice dividend that I owe. My partner was great company today

HappyUP!!! - another Giants win
Why it happened -they are on it
Why it makes me happy -back to 500...and driving toward that Wild Card. Yeah, I know some have totally turned off major sports. I get it....kinda agree with it....but kinda don't. I love that I understand both sides of the issue. 

HappyUP!!! -a new car
Why it happened -my buddy got one
Why it makes me happy -hey...who doesn't love sharing the joy over a LONG "put off" purchase of a new vehicle. Great sharing in a "dream car' purchase.



No comments: