Tuesday, September 15, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5270

 HappyUP!!! - friend on the RING

Why it happened -I heard my phone
Why it makes me happy -this was the first time I actually got to respond LIVE to a "door ringer" when I wasn't at home. We had a nice conversation.....weird?...oh...hell yeah.  But..I used my technology today

HappyUP!!! - practicing
Why it happened -my buddy wanted to
Why it makes me happy -great afternoon NOT doing stuff I probably should have been doing. Hey...that is what tomorrow is for, right?

HappyUP!!! - greens superintendent
Why it happened -we were bored
Why it makes me happy -GREAT chat learning about course changes and different grasses. Very educational. 

HappyUP!!! -my mechanic
Why it happened -he's my friend
Why it makes me happy -OK...he doesn't twist the wrenches...but he pays the guys that do....and he was so lovely to drive me home.......and then return the phone that had dropped out of my pocket...he's the best!!!!.........and.....he is willing to exchange crappy shots in the tournament Sat with me!


No comments: