Friday, January 31, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5040

HappyUP!!! - birdie 17 and 18
Why it happened -conjoured up some magic
Why it makes me happy -when you are getting killed, a couple of birdies coming in lessens the pain. Highly unlikely to pull this off

HappyUP!!! -ribs
Why it happened -InstantPot
Why it makes me happy -it worked!!! I am not sure I have ever made ribs before (I know...shhhh ...around the Man Card police). I just hear of all of the labor that goes on around the Traeger to make "perfect ribs." Were these perfect? Probably not. Are they perfect after being on the grill for however long the smokers do it? Probably not. These were deeeelicious! I can attest

HappyUP!!! - Howard Jones
Why it happened -I went
Why it makes me happy -great seats...great venue...great drive in and out. Man, I didn't realize/appreciate how big a part of my music fabric that he was. Great entertainer as well. Just the right amount of crowd work and music. Tight band!

No comments: