Wednesday, January 29, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5038

HappyUP!!! - working out CPD 
Why it happened -I made a request
Why it makes me happy -nobody's fault...just misunderstanding.  We worked it out. A reasonable solution has been arrived at

HappyUP!!! - getting the win
Why it happened -pretty much opponents fault
Why it makes me happy -hey, a win is a win. A little setback in my progress today...no trainwreck. The putter is still rolling it well.

HappyUP!!! - a little chipping thing
Why it happened -I remembered
Why it makes me happy -I have something to work on....something I forgot. When the long game is being worked on, you need a little help on the short side

HappyUP!!! - cleaning up
Why it happened - good to do
Why it makes me happy -ate VERY well today. LOTS of veggies.  Gotta hit this hard in days to come.

No comments: