Wednesday, January 08, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5018

HappyUP!!! - pom poms
Why it happened -Hobby Lobby had em
Why it makes me happy -my new "head covers" are now DOPE! Thankful for Mrs. Wolfe for teaching me how to use a needle and thread back in the day! THAT is a skill I have often used in my life!

HappyUP!!! -beret day
Why it happened -a resolution
Why it makes me happy -yep...resolution to wear more berets this year has been fulfilled. I wore one all day...even golfing! I hate to admit it but it was FUN!

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 13
Why it happened -sweet 7 iron and putt
Why it makes me happy -birdies are what it is about...and they are few and far between at the moment.

HappyUP!!! -big win
Why it happened -mostly my partner
Why it makes me happy - I'm almost back to square one for the year after a rough start!



No comments: