Saturday, January 25, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5034

HappyUP!!! - iPad
Why it happened -I owned one
Why it makes me happy -it's just the ultimate for the seminar I was at today

HappyUP!!! -Green Acres talk
Why it happened -I was at the class
Why it makes me happy -learned some great stuff today...super ideas....PRUNE OFTEN (like constantly)..that was just one of them. Trees can be only as high as you want them (OK...a "duh" but still good).

HappyUP!!! - Narcos dudes
Why it happened -they keynoted
Why it makes me happy -very interesting history regarding Pablo Escobar and all of his BS.

HappyUP!!! -pee b4 you go
Why it happened -a borrowed NY Resolution
Why it makes me happy -a lot of times, you just want to leave somewhere. "It's no problem...I can make it home...."....WHY?!?!?! To try to beat the parking lot by a few seconds? I have done it. No more. NICE!!!


No comments: