Monday, January 13, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5023

HappyUP!!! - Mr Transmission
Why it happened -needed to test
Why it makes me happy -he's the absolute best!!!

HappyUP!!! -trickle charger
Why it happened -I own one
Why it makes me happy -I'm so glad it helped me with my current situation that I am working on

HappyUP!!! -smoothie
Why it happened -I do that sometimes
Why it makes me happy -it had been awhile. This is a GREAT brekko for me. Easy habit to get back into

HappyUP!!! - the gig
Why it happened -we volunteered
Why it makes me happy -playing live is nerve wracking....and exhilarating! I put myself out there.

HappyUP!!! -singing
Why it happened -I stepped up



Why it makes me happy - doing The Thrill Is Gone Live is something I have always wanted to do. Glad the band indulged me today

HappyUP!!! -Monk's Cellar
Why it happened -celebration



Why it makes me happy -great to hang with the band after the gig and decompress a bit

No comments: