Saturday, January 04, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5014

HappyUP!!! - a last second reminder
Why it happened -texting
Why it makes me happy - would have gone to the club expecting breakfast....forgetting the kitchen is closed down a week for maintenance. JUST enough time to whip up a little scramble here at the house

HappyUP!!! -a brekko offer
Why it happened -texting
Why it makes me happy -same dude that made me aware offered to grab me a MickeyDees brekko burrito. I didn't take him up on the offer.......NICE GESTURE!!! I'd like to think I would be that thoughtful...not sure I would have been. I WILL be if I am on that end in the future.

HappyUP!!! -seeing a missing golfer
Why it happened -he just had to play
Why it makes me happy -good to have this guy back in the fold. Hope to see more of him

HappyUP!!! -memorization is good for you
Why it happened -I was reminded
Why it makes me happy -I have a couple of poems and a few song lyrics memorized. Discovered the GREAT value in doing that while researching today. It seems that our school system has gotten away from encouraging "rote memory" exercises. I am compiling a list of the things that I want to work on.

No comments: