Wednesday, August 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4877

HappyUP!!! -early golf
Why it happened -I was drafted
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't THAT hot today....could have easily played with regular group in the afternoon....but....ya know what? As we were wrapping up and they were starting out, I could only say, "man, I am glad to be done."

HappyUP!!! -setting up an audience
Why it happened -I am thoughtful
Why it makes me happy -can't wait to hold a little court with this group. I think it MIGHT be something that impacts them all forever.

HappyUP!!! - my ball sack
Why it happened -I let someone play with it
Why it makes me happy -oh stop! I am talking about my juggling balls and the sack they came in. At the end, I gave it away as a little gift.  Got a GREAT video back. Fun...fun...fun!

No comments: