Saturday, August 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4858

HappyUP!!! -a new groove
Why it happened -I dink around
Why it makes me happy -OK...this is pretty cool. I gave myself permission on this one. Now, I just need to build on it. Loved sharing with friends on my new app too.

HappyUP!!! -winning ugly
Why it happened -made 4 double bogeys
Why it makes me happy -in our game, you can play crappy and still get a win. The requirements? There can be several. One is, if you have to make doubles, you make them at the right time. Two, your opponents played crappier.  A third would be for your partner to play great (that didn't happen). LOVED getting out of there with a W today!!!

HappyUP!!! -VillaSport Invite
Why it happened -they are open
Why it makes me happy -not sure I will do it but it is a rather interesting prospect to consider.  It might be a great alternative or enhancement to golf. Worthy of pondering

HappyUP!!! -brekko
Why it happened -it's Saturday
Why it makes me happy -I try not to eat out much...but this is a little tradition that I kind of dig. The food is great...service is awesome...and the banter is on point.



No comments: