Sunday, August 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4866

HappyUP!!! -GLOW reboots!
Why it happened -it's a Netflix thing
Why it makes me happy -they do short seasons and episodes. I didn't mean to ....but....yes I did...I watched all of the episodes tonight! Damn....nothing left until next year! It was interesting to watch them do a season in Las Vegas...look like they are staying in Vegas....and then how the writers "plot twisted" that one back to Los Angeles at the very end!

HappyUP!!! -great group today
Why it happened -it is Sunday
Why it makes me happy -I just pinch myself when I get to play with my brother and a nephew (or two sometimes). Toss in some Tom "Mr T"....on a gorgeous summer afternoon....perfect day... especially when I didn't't have to pay!

HappyUP!!! - MV email
Why it happened -we are conferencing tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - it was just the way she worded the invitation. She is really setting this thing up for success.

HappyUP!!! -PS guitar snippet
Why it happened -he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy -WOW! This dude can play a bit!...a bit more than me!!!...and that is cool because he is a cool dude I can learn from.


No comments: