Monday, August 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4874

HappyUP!!! -Walmart
Why it happened -I needed some stuff
Why it makes me happy -honestly, I don't how people "snob out" about this place. They ALWAYS seem to have what I go there for. Today, I actually had a cashier come out, find me, and checked out my purchase in the middle of the aisle. NO WAIT!

HappyUP!!! -Home Depot
Why it happened -I HAD to go there
Why it makes me happy -OK...I don't hate Home Depot.....I just hate GOING to the Home Depot. By and large, it means something "not so fun" is going to happen once I get back. Not today!....and they had GREAT STUFF regarding what I was shopping for. The self checkout was FANTASTIC! It all worked the way it should (NOT how it always happens).

HappyUP!!! -errands
Why it happened -gotta do em
Why it makes me happy -it didn't stop with the above. I had 2 or 3 other stops. No hassles. The weather was fantastic. A lot accomplished!


No comments: