Saturday, August 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4865

HappyUP!!! -playing early
Why it happened -I changed my mind
Why it makes me happy -I was going to join the afternoon group....but it was SOOOOO gorgeous out there this morning. Great switch

HappyUP!!! -buddy stopping by
Why it happened -needed a favor
Why it makes me happy -great visit.....and the kitties got to see a different person. All good!

HappyUP!!! -Yellowstone
Why it happened -it was recommended
Why it makes me happy -hmmmmm....does it make me happy? Do I really need an excuse to watch TV? Do I want to participate in the Great American Binge? ...uhhhh.....maybe! I don't know if my attention span is made for a 3 season, one hour an episode catch up. I got a life to live!

HappyUP!!! -SawShaw Squeekers
Why it happened -she is stepping it up
Why it makes me happy - she wasn't a scaredy kitten when she came in...but I see her doing other things now. She's pretty gREAT at entertaining herself too.

No comments: