Sunday, August 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4873

HappyUP!!! -surprise golf
Why it happened -a cancellation
Why it makes me happy - really was happy to get out and work on something today. Haven't been playing a lot of Sundays...got some nice fine tuning in

HappyUP!!! - making it RAIN on 18
Why it happened - some clutch stuff
Why it makes me happy -nope....weren't going to win money today....BUT....when I birdie and my brother pars on the final hole....with us both being given a stroke.....THAT is some major damage control. When his looooooooong unexpected par putt dropped in, HappyUP!!!! ...and it made me go, "ya know....if I could coax in this birdie putt, my nephew who has a shorter birdie putt then I, will have no defense. His birdie can't beat a NET eagle."  Tossed that putt out there pretty high...thought but wasn't sure it would turn for home....but it did...and it settled right in the bottom

HappyUP!!! -Nutter Cup
Why it happened -someone didn't show
Why it makes me happy -as usual...a lot of fun....even if the old guys couldn't TOTALLY get it done and had to turn the trophy over (for now).  Our playing partner, Matt, was a lot of fun. Great family time.


No comments: