Sunday, June 29, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3141


HappyUP!!! - Celebrate America
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - we got there plenty early....great parking spot...great viewing spot...PERFECT!

HappyUP!!! - random act of kindness
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - the guy in front of me ordered 2 ham and cheese croissants.  I stepped up and ordered one for myself.  The lady said, "we are now all out."  The guy that ordered the 2 said, "make one of mine a plain and give him the other ham and cheese."  Wow!!!

HappyUP!!! - bonus golf
Why it happenned - a couple of guys got hall passes
Why it makes me happy - it was actually a great morning to get out of the house for some fun

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies on 18
Why it happened - the game was ON
Why it makes me happy - first, I was THRILLED to drain a near impossible putt.  Second, I was ecstatic when my partner chased my birdie in with one of his own.  Third, I had to say "BRAVO," to my opponent for topping both of those....and preserving the most narrow of victories for them


No comments: