Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3130


HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened - she was invited
Why it makes me happy - she is going to join....and she will be a GREAT asset to the club.  Very participatory today

HappyUP!!! - best round of the year
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - I've been working to get out of the slump. Today was a ball striking day that was more reminiscent of my better days.

HappyUP!!! - Honorary Nutter
Why it happened - we had 4...and a 5th
Why it makes me happy - when you have four Nutter's teeing it up, you have to make the 5th an Honorary Nutter for the day.  Nobody deserves it more than G-Mac!!!


JJ

Jamie the guest
Getting to evaluate Anita
Playing with the nephews and brother and Gary
Best round of the year
12 greens hit.....2 birdies....solid putting

No comments: