Thursday, June 05, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3117

"My gourmet beef jerkey"....Ajay has had
that slogan for over 30 years. It is appropo.
It carries a little higher price....but worth it.


HappyUP!!! - 50th Annual Acorn
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - it's BIG tournament time.....lots of camaraderie....and BSing

HappyUP!!! - birdie on final hole
Why it happened - I stepped up
Why it makes me happy - we didn't play well...but every stroke counts over the next few days....that 5 iron was pure...and the putt was tough....but perfect. Nice to end on a high note!

HappyUP!!! - Montana Bananas
Why it happened - I was at grocery store
Why it makes me happy - I used to get "the trims" of these 30 years ago from Ajay. I didn't realize that he eventually got a deal to get them into Bel Air (and I assume Raleys).  Expensive....but....DAMN good beef jerkey.....ya gotta "work it a bit" ...perfect

HappyUP!!! - the firepit
Why it happened - the Acorn
Why it makes me happy - great wind down to first day's play


JJ

The Acorn
Meeting new guys
Putt 13...partner 8 iron 15...partner recovery shot/my chip 16....partner bunker shot 17...drive/3wood/wedge 18...drive/4 iron/wedge 1....partner drive/hybrid/my putt 3....hybrid recovery SMOKED 4...partner 8 iron 5.....drive 7....6 iron 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....partner drive/pitch/my putt 11....my 5 iron/putt/birdie 12
Great dinner

No comments: