Sunday, June 08, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3120

Wicked is a GREAT show!!! Go see it!

HappyUP!!! - Giants sweep
Why it happened - G-man got it going on
Why it makes me happy - would have loved to see Timmy get the W.....but....the Giants did....all 3 of them this weekend

HappyUP!!! - tomatoes
Why it happened - watering
Why it makes me happy - did a little investigation today. I HATE the hot weather...they don't. It appears to be another year of low yield....but I have lots of plants....VERY healthy plants. I'm glad I will have NO PROBLEM with the off load this year. New distribution system in place

HappyUP!!! - Tony Awards
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - saw the witches in WICKED....sing the signature..but not famous song. Saw the play....and now my not-so-little buddy will get to see it this week too! AWESOME!!! Other great scenes in the production....great show!!! Love the theater

JJ

Not being outside
Tom plant growth
Canadian Grand Prix
Giants sweep

No comments: