Tuesday, June 03, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3115


HappyUP!!! - Business meeting
Why it happened - some associates rang
Why it makes me happy - great seeing a couple of guys I know...and one I had only heard of. Dinner and a lot of laughter out at a great spot

HappyUP!!! - new member stepping up
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - "May I be of service today with my compassion, kindness, and wisdom." What a perfect invocation that accompanied our pledge today

HappyUP!!! - Super practice session
Why it happened - tournament is coming
Why it makes me happy - things are looking up.....perhaps at just the right time

JJ

Kathy and Don's speech
Keith stepping up.."May I be of service today with my compassion, kindness, and wisdom"
Great Toastmastering by Bill
Super practice session
Weather
Business meeting at the Valley

No comments: