Friday, June 06, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3118

Testosterone....Party of a LOT!!!


HappyUP!!! - seafood buffet
Why it happened - the Acorn tournament
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! The kitchen did our club proud tonight. Oysters...salmon....Oysters Rockerfeller....halibut.....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - great weather
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it will be a BAKE tomorrow....but today...very manageable

HappyUP!!! - jacking my horserace partner
Why it happened - it was an oops
Why it makes me happy - I hated what I did with that first shot.....but I was very happy with his reaction and our interaction afterward. What can you say? It's golf...it happens....can't kick yourself. Big pat on my back for the quick recovery

JJ

Firepit time
Acorn day 2
Jacking my partner in the horserace and having a hoot over it
Great weather
Seafood buffet

No comments: