Saturday, September 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2963


HappyUP!!! - surviving the weather.
Why it happened - we took a little break
Why it makes me happy - I don't usually play golf in inclement weather. Today was the NCGA Team playoffs, however, and we had to get it finished.  All of a sudden on hole 8, the skies opened up and just DUMPED in a serious downpour.  We had to come in due to the lighning. Once that passed, it was just about playing in the rain.  NOT a lot of fun....but happy to get this round done

HappyUP!!! - GREAT smoothie
Why it happened - I had some fresh fruit
Why it makes me happy - this is a habit I need to incorporate more often....so tasty and soooo good for me....especially when I toss in that kale

HappyUP!!! - club service
Why it happened - we have a great club
Why it makes me happy - those people take great care of us

JJ

GREAT smoothie
GREAT range session
2 putt 1....crazy pitch 2
Club service 3
Bogey 3.....fabulous par 4....8 iron/putt 3...drive/9 iron/BIRDIE 6.....hybrid 7....hybrid 8...hybrid 9....FABULOUS par playing up 18 on 10 (such a grinder)....bunker shot to gimmie par 12....drive/pitch/putt/ par 13.....pitch/putt/par 14....hybrid 15....6 iron 17
Great guys to play with
The playoffs are done
Surviving the weather

No comments: