Friday, September 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2955


HappyUP!!! - best 9 holes since I started golfing again
Why it happened - putter woke up
Why it makes me happy - that 3 under par 33....well...it was one shot and a total of one inch from being a 30 on the back 9 today

HappyUP!!! - a letter
Why it happened - communication
Why it makes me happy - it's not about "winning,"....because there is always smoke after a fire. I'm just happy that the powers that be backed off a bit and came to a more logical conclusion regarding a dues issue.

HappyUP!!! - salmon fishing
Why it happened - I checked in
Why it makes me happy - got a buddy who is having a severe health issue. Pretty sure I will be getting a fishing license soon to go try to hook a meat-fish on his boat.....and....even if I fail...we'll have a good time

HappyUP!!! - a little putter fix
Why it happened - a slight change to posture...and stroke
Why it makes me happy - even a fellow golfer noted on how different...and well...the rock was rolling. No, not just compared to me....but compared to what he sees in general. I saw it as well. When you are rolling it well, the ball just seems to grip the green

HappyUP!!! - great dinner
Why it happened - I can do that
Why it makes me happy - that steak....and that stir fry broccoli....well....it was over the top tonight

JJ

Weather
Great steak
Super brekko
Drive/8 iron 1...4 iron recovery 3...9 iron 4....pitch 5...wedge 6...hybrid/pitch/putt 8...drive/6 iron 9...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 10....drive/putt/sandie bullett 11...6 iron/putt/birdie 12....drive/6 iron/putt/birdie 13....hybrid 14....drive/wedge/near birdie 15...drive/wedge/near birdie 16....hold off 5 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 18
Getting the W

No comments: