Saturday, September 14, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2956


HappyUP!!! - Fresh Market
Why it happened - needed some salmon
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE this store!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 15
Why it happened - recovery skills
Why it makes me happy - I was going to be lucky to make a par....let alone a birdie from my location. While a bit of luck is always involved, this actually was a test of skill. That low hooking 8 iron from 120 and the follow up putt were JUST what the doctor ordered for our team

HappyUP!!! - prep for class reunion
Why it happened - they are having it at my club
Why it makes me happy - there will be an "after party" tomorrow.....should be a great thing to stop by for....glad I got the invite

HappyuP!!! -

JJ

Fresh Market
Sandie Bullett Par 9....Birdie 10...Fabulous up and down 11...putt 14....recovery shot/putt/BIRDIE 15...drive/wedge/putt 16....wedge/putt/grinding it out 18
Weather

No comments: