Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2953


HappyUP!!! - Whose Objection Is It Anyway
Why it happened - I was called upon to be a judge
Why it makes me happy - this "game show" that was put on was absolutely fantastic. So fun. So nice to see soooooo many enthusiastic people there....got to meet new people that are out of my routine. Great morning

HappyUP!!! - landing on time
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I was the Toastmaster today....lots of confusion leading up to this meeting....speeches ran long...our area governor was there.....I managed the situation...and we ended the meeting RIGHT on time

HappyUP!!! - largo 4
Why it happened - 3 good shots
Why it makes me happy - I should have made the putt....but didn't.  I just LOVED the cute little wedge I snuggled up to the pin. It's what I have been working on

JJ

Coffee
Area Governor
Observance of Patriot's Day
Landing the meeting down on time
"Who's Objection Is It Anyway"
3 wood/8 iron 1....drive/hybrid/pitch 3....drive/4 iron/wedge/largo 4....pitch 5....drive/wedge 6...drive/4 iron/pitch 7....pitch 8....drive/hybrid/putt 9.....chip 10...pitch 11...putt 12...pitch 13...hybrid 14....wedge 16...7 iron 17..drive/hybrid/holdoff 9 iron 18
Calamari
Weather



No comments: