Wednesday, September 18, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2960


HappyUP!!! - Derrell's speech
Why it happened - his turn
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! What a great story.....and delivered in a way that surprised me. Love this guy! Can't wait to help him out a bit more

HappyUP!!! - VERY solid round today
Why it happened - got a little reminder yesterday
Why it makes me happy - after a substandard day yesterday, I was back on it today.  Only a couple over par....3 nice birdies....could have taken this down a bit lower....very happy with it at this point

HappyUP!!! - news minute
Why it happened - I was called upon
Why it makes me happy - I had a LOT of fun with this one! Fun was what was called for "in the news" considering things happening in the world over the last two days

JJ

Derrell's speech
News minute
coffee
Good break/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 1....6 iron from the third fairway 2...putt/bullett 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 4....8 iron 5...drive/wedge/putt 6....drive 7....4 iron/chutt 8...drive/thin to win/2 putt 9.....cut 5 iron around the tree/putt/BIRDIE 10...4 iron recovery 11.....4 iron into the wind 12...8 iron high cut from alternate fairway 13....6 iron punch 14....drive/wedge/nearly holed out/largo/BIRDIE 15....high draw 8 iron 16.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18
Big win
Great round....had a chance to break my record...just couldn't bring it home
AGT Final
Weather

No comments: