Monday, July 29, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2369


HappyUP!!! - trip to the dump
Why it happened - old TV
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE how easy it is to dump now as opposed to what I grew up with.....and that BIG e-waste is FREE to dump

HappyUP!!! - trimming up
Why it happened - had some overgrowth
Why it makes me happy - just looks great

HappyUP!!! - yardworker
Why it happened - my little buddy wanted to work
Why it makes me happy - great, quality time spent....some life lessons getting ported across....great experience

HappyUP!!! - family fun in the evening
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - what a kick!

JJ

Brekko at McDonalds
Trimming the bush
Mowing the lawn
Trip to the dump
Family fun in the evening
Fabtabulous weather
Tom deliveries
Fun with my lil buddy

No comments: