Monday, July 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2341


HappyUP!!! - second half
Why it happened - calendar system
Why it makes me happy - it always makes me take inventory....of where things were....and where they are....and where they can be by year end

HappyUP!!! - watering
Why it happened - I got up early
Why it makes me happy - I could SEE that it made the garden happy

HappyUP!!! - morning visitor
Why it happened - heat and needs
Why it makes me happy - love having the furry girl over for a morning visit

HappyUP!!! - cleaning up
Why it happened - just something one does
Why it makes me happy - I actually don't like the act of cleaning up.....but...the result...even if I didn't get it all done....always makes me happy. Nibble nibble nibble

JJ

Fun at the bank
Watering
Cleaning up
Finding a lost item
A morning visitor

No comments: