Tuesday, July 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2342...BANNER DAY


HappyUP!!! - remembering Banner Days
Why it happened - today was just soooo good
Why it makes me happy - appreciation.....gratitude.....humbled....hard to put a finger on it

HappyUP!!! - SO MUCH FUN coming up
Why it happened - holiday
Why it makes me happy - it's just going to be soooo great

HappyUP!!! - Speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - flag folding....GoCam....great demonstration speeches. Learned a LOT!

HappyUP!!! - new member
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I can't wait to watch the entire club mentor this young man.  I so WANT to do it myself...and I will chip in......it is just going to be SO EXCITING to watch how much this guy grows!

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - we decided
Why it makes me happy - everyone bailed except for one guy. It was just him and I...walking. Played in 3 hours walking (course was vacant).  We RELATIVELY beat the heat. He played great....I played great....EPIC match

JJ

Remembering Banner Days
Getting the oppty to mentor a shy young man
Great Go Cam presentation by a newer member
A vet delivered outstanding speech about flag folding...and etiquette
A request from someone to be mentored
Solid tabletopics

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....drive/7 iron 2....drive/hybrid 3...drive/wedge 4....9 iron/putt/BIRDIE 5...drive/wedge/putt 6....drive/punch fade 7....5 iron8....drive/7 iron to back pin 9/fabulous putt/BIRDIE 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/7 iron/putt 11....6 iron 12...drive/9 iron 13...hybrid/wedge 14....pitch 15...recovery punch 16....PURE 7 iron/putt/birdie 17....drive/bunker shot 18

Playing in 3 hours...before the heat
Great match....my partner played a heck of a round....PROUD to get that win today

Preparing for SO MUCH FUN coming up
Heat not so bad....so blessed to be in that position...NO complaints
Thinking about people stuck in traffic...so blessed
Showing off my baby

No comments: