Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2350


HappyUP!!! - a little mental game on 18
Why it happened - I was just joking
Why it makes me happy - this dude prides himself on being savvy.....but he bought into the loss hook, line, and sinker. I couldn't believe it!

HappyUP!!! - the girls rocked it
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - so awesome to be entertained by these two pros

HappyUP!!! - diagnosis and cure
Why it happened - I work with the docs
Why it makes me happy - everything will be just fine....just going to take a bit of time

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 13
Why it happened - incredible second shot and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - a high hook 6 iron is not exactly "stock in trade" for me.....but I put a great move on that one. The putt was a big breaker....and I put that puppy right in the jar.

JJ

Coffee with Trav
Cherie's entertaining speech
Anita's entertaining speech
Giving great coaching
Drive/5 iron/wedge 1....drive/8 iron 2....4 iron recover 3....punch shots 4....pitch/par 5....wedge/putt 6....drive/7 iron 7....7 iron/greenie 8.....pitch/putt 9....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 10....clipped pitch/putt/bulet 11....pitch 12....high 6 iron draw/putt/unlikely BIRDIE 13....4 iron/nearly holed wedge/BIRDIE 14......wedge/largo/putt 15....drive/pitch 16....6 iron 17....drive/hard 4 iron hook/wedge 18
A little mental game on 18
Coming back from being down after 9
Kelly and John
Planning for tomorrow
A diagnosis and meds and cure
Great weather

No comments: