Saturday, July 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2346 Banner Day


HappyUP!!! - Portia meets the kids
Why it happened - I popped over
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.....what lights up a room more than a kitten?!?!

HappyUP!!! - pouring it on at crunch time
Why it happened - I've had it coming on
Why it makes me happy - my partner was struggling most of the day.....my birdie (after we got chipped in on for a birdie by opponents) on 14...then birdie on 16....and another one on 17....sealed that deal. Feels great to step up when needed

HappyUP!!! - nice opponents
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - always great to meet and play with new folks who are good guys

HappyUP!!! - sneaking in Portia's final shot
Why it happened - hustle
Why it makes me happy - so glad to finish that process up today and not chance it to next week

JJ

4 iron/wedge 1...drive/7 iron 2...4 iron recovery/wedge/putt 3...drive/5 iron/wedge 4...wedge/chutt/putt 6...drive/6 iron/pitch 7....hybrid/putt 8...drive/5 iron/putt 9....drive/putt 10....drive/9 iron/putt 11...pitch/putt 12...drive/wedge/putt 13...9 iron/putt/BIRDIE 14....drive/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 16...6 iron/putt/BIRDIE 17

Pouring it on at the end of team play match
Playing with a new partner
Nice opponents
Getting Portia her shot
Portia gettng to visit the kids
Lovely weather
We got 4 points

No comments: