Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2218


HappyUP!!! - spectacular weather
Why it happened - NorCal
Why it makes me happy - there is a reason that we pay higher taxes.....today was it

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - shots
Why it makes me happy - this is how that hole should be played....drive and 3 wood to just off the edge....a little pitch...and tap in putt.  Wished I could make a few more birdies as easy as this

HappyUP!!! - dough from the bro
Why it happened - he was on the other team
Why it makes me happy - we aren't THAT competitive....but...hey.....I'd be kidding you if I told you I didn't enjoy getting into his wallet

JJ

Drive/Hybrid 1....hybrid/bunker shot 2....drive/6 iron 3....4 iron/2 putt 4....9 iron 5....drive/putt 6....drive/6 iron 7.....4 iron stuffed/birdie 8.....wedge 10....recovery shot/chip 11.....7 iron/putt 12....drive 13....drive/chip 14....hybrid 16.....5 iron 17....recovery 4 iron/chip/winning par 18

Dough from the bro
Spectacular weather

No comments: