Monday, February 25, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2216


HappyUP!!! - recovery
Why it happened - flu
Why it makes me happy - THAT sure came on fast in the middle of the night....and hit HARD! It was a tough morning. By evening, however, I knew I was through the storm. VERY happy about that!

HappyUP!!! - key picker upper
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - good to know someone has my back and can open up the facility tomorrow in my absence.....and they even came to my place to get the key

HappyUP!!! - nap time
Why it happened - see above...not much sleep last night
Why it makes me happy - it was a pleasant escape

HappyUP!!! - TV
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - on a day like this, there are only two things you can do. One is the aforementioned nap. The other is the TV.  Daytime TV isn't the best....but it has gotten so much better since I was a kid. Plenty of choices including ON DEMAND to distract from the malady

JJ

Recovery
TV
Nap time

No comments: