Monday, February 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2202



HappyUP!!! - GREAT call to Curtis the Plumber
Why it happened - I had a suspicion
Why it makes me happy - I am SOOOOOO glad I didn't take this "little" project on myself

HappyUP!!! - Delivery of my precious cargo
Why it happened - flight was on time
Why it makes me happy - ahhhhhhhhhh......so nice......they are back home after a great trip.  Super easy, smooth pickup at the new terminal.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - Nor Cali
Why it makes me happy - there is a cost to being here.....but today was one of the rewards....in February

HappyUP!!! - pest control guy
Why it happened - he stops by every once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - SUPER nice guy....always knocks to see if I am at home....checking to see if any issues have developed.

No comments: