Thursday, February 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2198

Yep....the ultimate of ignorance.....which I have
witnessed on full display.  Despite this, I
have a degree of sympathy for people that suffer
from a lack of cranial/emotional development.


HappyUP!!! - a send off
Why it happened - time to visit family
Why it makes me happy - off they go.....so much FUN in front of them.....leaving manipulating uglinesss behind (OK....I am sure the ugliness will try to insert itself...no matter...blah blan..the ugliness is the ugliness....IT can deal with that). They are going to have so much fun

HappyUP!!! - great estimate
Why it happened - I needed work done
Why it makes me happy - cheaper than I thought...who doesn't love that?

HappyUP!!! - great salmon and fish tacos
Why it happened - I was doing some testing
Why it makes me happy - yeah....a fishy day....fish is good for you....glad that I think fish is good!

JJ

Great estimate
Great neighbor
Fish tacos
Great salmon
Sending my family off
They are having wonderful time.....hopeful NO ONE tries to insert themself inappropriattely to try to spoil it....but I know better
House guest

No comments: