Friday, February 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2213


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - some fabulous shots
Why it makes me happy - I didn't quite make it...but I almost got it on to hole 4 in two shots today....a nice chip and solid putt took care of the business

HappyUP!!! - a solid win
Why it happened - my partner and I played well
Why it makes me happy - it's been a tough year so well.....nice to get a "w" today

HappyUP!!! - doing a favor
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I love helping out my nephew whenever I can

JJ

Drive/hybrid 1.....drive/pitch 2....drive/bunker shot 3....drive/3 wood/chip/putt/birdie 4....chip 5....drive/wedge 6....6 iron 8....drive/7 iron 9.....driver off deck/10/8 iron....drive/chip 11....chip 12....5 iron 13....9 iron 14....8 iron recovery 15...drive/wedge 16....bunker shot 17....drive/recovery/chutt/putt 18

Weather
Doing a favor

No comments: