Saturday, February 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2207



HappyUP!!! - Spanish Omellette
Why it happened - the club
Why it makes me happy - most of the time, it's just a bit of salsa in there.....oh my.....they added chorizo!!!! Absolutely delicious!!

HappyUP!!! - brother's birdie on 18
Why it happened - hmmmm.....he pulled something out of his fanny?
Why it makes me happy - it's not often that anyone puts a ball from 200 yards to within 4 feet of a hole...especially the last hole....especially when we were getting pummelled a bit. What  a savior!!!!

HappyUP!!! - a couple of birdies
Why it happened - good shots
Why it makes me happy - my birdie production has been off this year....averaging about .5 birdies a round.  Great to get two of them today.  I'd LOVE for my birdie average to be over 1 a round this year.....close to two would be even better.  Got to start working on that wedge game!

JJ

Shorts weather
Great Spanish Omellette
Brekko with the guys
Hybrid 2....drive/hybrid 4....9 iron 5....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6.....drive/7 iron 7/despite horrendous luck....6 iron 8....recovery shot/pitch 9....drive/3 wood 10.....hybrid/chutt 11....6 iron 13....4 iron/wedge/putt 14....drive 15....drive/laid off 9 iron/putt.birdie 16....drive/3-wood/cute wedge/chutt 18
After round fun
Brothers birdie on 18.....SPECTACULAR...and a money saver

No comments: