Sunday, October 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1718


HappyUP!!! - amazing pitch
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - it's not often you intentionally pitch a ball THROUGH a window in a tree. I did today....landed soft....knocked the putt in for par. Amazing recovery

HappyUP!!! - impressive bunker shot
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - not a lot of people would grab a little extra club and hit this cute bunker shot on the par 5 fourth hole......I did......and put it within 5 feet of the hole. Nice little birdie there. Good thing.....because the entire group birdied the hole today. TOUGH Group....just the way I like it!

HappyUP!!! - reacquainting with the judge
Why it happened - I was at the club
Why it makes me happy - loved this guy as a kid. We lost track of each other. He is a judge now doing family cases. Yeah.....very happy/handy/timely to meet this guy again

HappyUP!!! - Starbucks morning
Why it happened - I was up early
Why it makes me happy - a pooch walk.......a great cup of Joe....and a providing a nice cup of coffee....for the person that delivers the Mosticolli sauce to me.....beautiful.





No comments: