Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1713


HappyUP!!! - team table topics
Why it happened - a creative table topics master
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I WON!!! OK....while it is great to win, it's more important to practice skills we don't get to use everyday

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - 2 very well played holes
Why it makes me happy - these brought our team back today. Sooooooo many great putts that didn't fall.....except on these two holes

HappyUP!!! - steak with the guys
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - just super times with my friends.....after SPECTACULAR weather on the links

JollyJottings

Meeting done on time
Great speeches
Team TableTopics
Hitting 12......8 iron 13.....good break/wedge 14.....creamed 9 iron on 15.....thin to win 9 on 18....wedge on 1....drive/6 iron 0n 2.....good break on 4....wedge on 6.....busted 8 iron 7....drive/wedge/putt on 8......wedge on 9....wedge on 1....drive/wedge/putt on 11
Phenomenal weather

No comments: