Sunday, October 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1711



HappyUP!!! - rose petals
Why it happened - a miracle
Why it makes me happy - just look at the picture......doesn't the view alone make you feel tremendous joy?

HappyUP!!! - found a little sumptin sumptin
Why it happened - auto correcting mid round
Why it makes me happy - played terribly on the front 9....but didn't give up...searched.....and found sumptin on the back that makes sense with my recent swing change. Brought it home STRONG

HappyUP!!! - Frys.com
Why it happened - they play the tournament
Why it makes me happy - my friend, EJ, drove a lot of miles...to play in the Monday qualifier.....then made the cut.....nope, he didn't win.....but he contended....and got himself a NICE and NEEDED check on the PGA Tour!

JollyJottings

Snagging a tee time for next week
Brekko
Classic weather
Great chat
Stalker flyby

No comments: