Monday, October 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1705


HappyUP!!! -carpool mom
Why it happened - I am in the rotation
Why it makes me happy - I do the stuff I need to do.....and am SO HAPPY to be able to help out with this honor. It's pure happiness

HappyUP!!! - looking out my window
Why it happened - I was alerted
Why it makes me happy - I saw something that was very.....very....very entertaining when someone rode by. I laughed.....really hard

HappyUP!!! - seeing a buddy
Why it happened - I grabbed a cup
Why it makes me happy - I was out and about. I don't usually grab a Starbucks on Monday but I decided to. I have lived here forever....have so many people that I know here...I was overjoyed to get flagged down by a friend unexpectedly and was drawn into my favorite thing....a discussion regarding very educational things.

JollyJottings

First rain
Speech done
Carpool mom

No comments: