Saturday, October 08, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1710



HappyUP!!! - fall weather
Why it happened - weird after rain
Why it makes me happy - we don't usually get a day like THIS one for a bit yet. High 60's...maybe lower 70's....such a JOY to be out in it all day

HappyUP!!! - movin up the ranks
Why it happened - my buddy is putting in the time
Why it makes me happy - it is sooooo cool....to have been watching this development from day one. Very proud of him and his battling the challenges

--------BeltUP!!! as one moves up the ranks

HappyUP!!! - catching up with friends
Why it happened - I had the opportunity
Why it makes me happy - what a great bunch! Sooooo many laughs

HappyUP!!! - hole one
Why it happened - a great drive/hybrid/wedge
Why it makes me happy - the entire game went down the crapper from there!...high hopes on ball striking today.....but...hey....at least it started well!!!

JollyJottings

Beautiful morning for a walk
Stunningly gorgeous weather
Time with friends
My buddy E....still in there

No comments: