Sunday, October 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1704


HappyUP!!! - picture I HAD posted here before I took it down
Why it happened - great stuff
Why it makes me happy - I was privileged to an AWESOME experience by one of my young heroes

HappyUP!!! - Celebration Dinner
Why it happened - family times
Why it makes me happy - a big accomplishment by the boys was observed in proper fashion with lots of family and love. THAT is always the biggest HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - sleeping in a bit
Why it happened - I was 'off shift"
Why it makes me happy - I got up early for the tee time yesterday....it was naturally reciprocated today....it's a beautiful friendship system we have

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - these were great ones
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on 8....a 4 iron to 8 feet.....and a GORGEOUS wedge to 3 feet on 15......both shots that were hit perfectly. Perfection is always appreciated

No comments: