Saturday, April 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 447

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - a buddy invited me
Why it makes me happy - I scraped it around....but I keep getting closer to getting a swing back. It's good to get out there in the sun (...and wind!) and just spank whitey around

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my best friend
Why it happened- the gang didn't show up
Why it makes me happy - we spent about two hours talking......and I had stuff to talk about.

HappyUP!!! - full moon
Why it happened - it's a monthly occurrence
Why it makes me happy - we were leaving the golf course and my buddy said, "hey, check out the moon." He was right....it looked cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy because you left a nice comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Don't Worry About A Thing


-xed