Saturday, April 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 433



HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster's Speech Contest

Why it happened - our club produced the division contestant, Lawrence.

Why it makes me happy - he didn't take first place but our contestant has now given this speech 4 times. Today, he delivered it as well as he could...and that is what it is all about. Like a rubber band that, once stretched, never returns to it's original shape, our club member will forever be better for going through this process.


HappyUP!!!
- convertible driving to the contest

Why it happened - it was a gorgeous day

Why it makes me happy - sun, a slight chill, and a drive to Grass Valley in the drop top makes for a great time. I picked up one of our members and he rode with me. It was nice.

HappyUP!!! - buying some plants

Why it happened - I got off my fanny late tonight

Why it makes me happy - it's going to let me get a few plants in tomorrow without having to go to the nursery (but I'll still go to the nursery)

No comments: