Thursday, April 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 445



HappyUP!!! - eye appointment
Why it happened - it happens once a year
Why it makes me happy - everything was fine. I thought the vision may be detiorating a bit. We thought about playing with one contact lens as a test to see if I wanted to re-do Lasik on one eye. I decided my glasses aren't that much of a pain.

HappyUP!!! - fore!
Why it happened - I played golf
Why it makes me happy - it was a gorgeous day. I seem to be getting my swing back. I didn't score worth a darn but I broke even on my bets. I also am hitting the ball pretty long.....and I haven't even gone and bought the latest technology in drivers!

HappyUP!!! - time with friends
Why it happened - I stopped by after golf
Why it makes me happy - I dearly love this couple. They are so open and nice. It was good to stop by and visit for an hour.

No comments: